Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Personal Relfection



There is a lot of thing’s that I would like to learn about and everyday life cause you can never learn to much but I really want to learn about breast cancer the reason I want to learn about this topic is because someone and my family seem to have this type of issue and I would like to help them and give them as much information as I can. It also seem like one topic that is very interesting and would give me a chance to learn something that I never would want to talk about just at anytime, when looking up some information on breast cancer I have learn more then I ever thought I would on this topic. And I’m happy that I chose this topic to write about, There is a large amount of women who are diagnosed with breast cancer every day but they usually do not know a lot about it in terms of how it forms and the many ways it can be treated. Breast cancer is a very serious disease that shouldn’t be taken lightly; if it is left untreated it can spread to other organs and eventually kill you. Even if you do not have breast cancer, chances are that you know or will know someone who will get it, so it is imperative that people understand how breast cancer forms, know the stages of breast cancer, be familiar with who gets breast cancer and how you can possibly avert it, and understand all of the different ways to treat the cancer and prevent it from coming back. Cancer Right now, cancer is one of the most feared diseases in the world. In the early 1990s almost 6 million new cancer cases developed and more than 4 million deaths from cancers occurred. Also more than one-fifth of all deaths were caused by cancer and it has been predicted, by the American Cancer Society, that about 33% of Americans will eventual die of cancer and that can to a total shock to me so I just wanted to learn as much as possible.



No comments:

Post a Comment